Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to
comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use which, together with our
The terms “us” or “we”refer to the owner of the website whose registered
office is Liaison House, 3rd Floor, State House Avenue Nairobi. The term “you” refers
to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is
subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy,
timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found
or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and
we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent
permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for
which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any
products, services or information available through this website meets your specific
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Cytonn. This material
includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms
part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to
Cytonn, are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorized use of this website may lead to a
claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are
provided for your convenience to provide further information and do not signify that we
endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Cytonn's
prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject
to the Laws of Kenya.